Business France is the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy, responsible for fostering export growth by French businesses, as well as promoting and facilitating international investment in France.
It promotes France’s companies, business image and nationwide attractiveness as an investment location, and also runs the VIE international internship program.
Founded on January 1, 2015 through a merger between Ubifrance and the Invest in France Agency, Business France has 1,500 personnel, both in France and in 70 countries throughout the world, who work with a network of public- and private-sector partners.Contact us
- “Salon des Entrepreneurs“ business event in Lyon
- French startups sell their ideas from a food truck in Paris!
- What if you were to be the next Créative France ambassador?
- Business France marks U.S. launch of “Créative France” campaign
- CES 2017: the search for French startup exhibitors has begun!