Business France is the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy, responsible for fostering export growth by French businesses, as well as promoting and facilitating international investment in France.
It promotes France’s companies, business image and nationwide attractiveness as an investment location, and also runs the VIE international internship program.
Founded on January 1, 2015 through a merger between Ubifrance and the Invest in France Agency, Business France has 1,500 personnel, both in France and in 70 countries throughout the world, who work with a network of public- and private-sector partners.Contact us
- Innorobo 2016 : les robots ont envahi les docks de Paris !
- Fourth Major International Sporting Events Seminar (RIGES)
- France remains Europe’s third leading recipient of foreign investment
- Thinkers & Doers conference at Business France
- Three entrepreneurs launch accelerator program for French startups in San Francisco